How do I calculate child support?

The federal and provincial governments have made legislation called the Child Support Guidelines to determine how child support is paid in Ontario. Unlike spousal support, in the vast majority of circumstances your expenses do not matter for the purp...

How do my spouse and I divide property?

As mentioned in a separate Resources Post, in Ontario, property is not divided, but rather a payment is made for the value of the difference between the net property each spouse accumulates during the marriage. This payment is called an equalization...

COVID-19: Family Law Questions

Many parents have questions about how to best co-parent during the COVID-19 pandemic. Often, both parents are concerned primarily with their children’s best interests, but can disagree about how those best interests are met. . Should children continu...

    Call Now ButtonCall Us Here!

    Etiam magna arcu, ullamcorper ut pulvinar et, ornare sit amet ligula. Aliquam vitae bibendum lorem. Cras id dui lectus. Pellentesque nec felis tristique urna lacinia sollicitudin ac ac ex. Maecenas mattis faucibus condimentum. Curabitur imperdiet felis at est posuere bibendum. Sed quis nulla tellus.


    63739 street lorem ipsum City, Country


    +12 (0) 345 678 9


    [email protected]